Ca, Fe, Mg, P, Na, Zn, Cu, Mn, Ascorbic acid, thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), B6, folate (B9), beta-carotene, vitamin E, alpha-linolenic acid (essential omega-3), linoleic acid acid (essential omega-6), stearic acid (essential omega-3 PUFA*), β-sitosterol (phytosterol).
* All elements are contained in their original, natural state.
Nutritional value (per 100 g) of the product:
Proteins – 65 g, carbohydrates – 14 g, fats – 21 g. of which: linolenic acid (Omega-3) - 2.4 g, linoleic acid (Omega-6) - 6.7 g, oleic acid (Omega-9) - 1.8 g.
437 kCal / 1830 kJ
Country of manufacture: Russia
Net weight 250 g
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE:
1 serving: 35-40g per 200-250 ml.
An indispensable protein base for milkshakes, fruit yogurts and vitamin smoothies.
Depending on your goals, you can vary the amount and time of protein consumed. To increase the protein and vitamin content in your diet, add to the dough for cheesecakes and pancakes, sauces, cereals, muesli, cottage cheese, raw sweets, pastries, omelets, pastas, smoothie bowls.
When preparing dishes, it should be borne in mind that prolonged temperature exposure denatures proteins.
· It is completely absorbed by the body.
· Improves metabolism.
· Restores muscles after physical exertion.
· Strengthens the immune system.
· Lowers the level of cholesterol in the blood.
· Balances the pH of the body.
· Supports the functions of all internal organs.
· Provides a burst of energy and excellent well-being.
· It is a complete substitute for animal protein.
Shelf life: 12 months.
Storage conditions: Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C and a relative humidity of not more than 75%
After the autopsy: Store in the refrigerator and consume within a month.